Blog 115 - Suga & Puddin'

First off, there's two pics this time! There was no way to show off all the cool features of both of these outfits without doing a second pic. You'll see why as you scroll down!

Now, as a general rule I'm actually not a very big DC Comics fan... okay not at all. Since discovering Gen X when I was a teen I've been a hard core Marvel Comics fan! If you just asked "What's Gen X"... please go read it, it's great! But there's just something about Harley Quinn that I can't help loving! Is it that she's crazy... granted, probably! The Suicide Squad movies really brought the character to life! So I decided I wanted to do Harley Quinn for a Halloween Blog. To which my honey, Vallos, surprised me by getting an entire Joker Suicide Squad outfit! WOOT!

My outfit is definitely the more pricey of the two. I did a LOT of searching for an outfit for her. Sure the shirt's not right, it's actually longer and with holes in it and also should be about three quarters sleeve length... Oh well! Can't be perfect all the time :P Just playing! 😝 The one thing I wasn't finding was the fishnet's that are all ripped up! Seriously there needs to be more "Harley..ish" fishnets out there! I ended up buying an entire outfit (Which I didn't actually like the outfit - Sorry creator) just to get the fishnet look I wanted! Luckily it was only 99Ls and I'd have paid that just to get the stockings so it worked! πŸ’ΈπŸ’Έ Mine cost a total of 778Ls πŸ’ΈπŸ’Έ. Not including my rings, body, bento head, hair, etc. πŸ’ΈπŸ’Έ His cost 249Ls πŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’Έonce again not including the ring, body, bento head, etc., but his does include the hair!

Both outfits require the purchase of an omega hud if you don't have them.
Hope you enjoy this fun blog!



How the links work:
Click the name of the store and go to the store's MP location or in world location depending on where you'd need to go to get the item. Click on the name of the item and go directly to the MP location of that particular item (Or in world as appropriate).

The poses are custom made poses by myself - If you'd like to purchase it message me in world.

Sim Location: V-Side Battery Row
(Awesome Music/Djs/Hosts/Dancers.. and yes, I DJ There on Monday's & Tuesday's @ Noon SLT)

Generals (Me):
Head: Lelutka Bento Head Chloe 3.0 (In World Only)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - VLara 4.1 (In World Only)
Skin: Glam Affair - Cleo (In World Only)
Shape: Custom - Not for Sale

Top To Bottom (Me):
Hair: Truth Hair - Makena (October 2017 VIP Hair in world Only)
 This hair is AWESOME! You can have a different color on each half!
Eyelashes: Flair - Eyelashes - Diva - LeLutka (Possibly in world was bought at a fair)
Nail Polish - Fingers:  *MF* - Harley Quinn Nails
 Rings: Meva Bento Rings Silver (Each is a separate piece)
Jacket:  **Dirty Princess** - Heathen Princess Mesh Jacket
Outfit includes Shirt, Shorts, (Belt not shown), Bracelets, (3 more bracelets not shown), Shoes, Bat, Collar (Unscripted & RLV included in pack), Bubblegum, Body Tattoos, & Gun Holster!!
**Dirty Princess** - Puddin!!! Princess Mesh Outfit w/Shoes
Fishnets: Shana Fashion - Mesh Leather Outfit Delirum, Fishnet Stockings Black
πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Generals (Him):
Eyes: [GA.EG] Ultimate Eyes - EY01B Sweet Dreams Pack B
Body: [SIGNATURE] Gianni - Mesh Body v4.6a (In World Only)
Shape: Custom - Not for Sale

Top To Bottom (Him):
Body Tattoo: **Suka** - Suicide Squad Tattoo - Joker Unisex
Outfit includes Hair, Face Tattoo/Hair Texture,  Jacket, Pants, and Cane: [AdN] - Suicide Joker (Jake Adam, Gianni, Slink, Aesthetic, Classic)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog 210 - It's Valentine's Day! YAY!

Blog 211 - Sweet Potatoes - Floating Around

Blog 208 - Even Princesses Love Jack