Blog 114 - Naughty Girl

For all my outfits, and you really don't wanna see how many clothes I have... it's frightening... I have something called The (CTS) Wardrobe. Yes, that's the link to it. It's been my life saver for knowing what the heck is in my inventory!

Snap a pic, load it to the webpage, add some info so you can categorize every thing about the outfit. And πŸ’£πŸ’£BOOMπŸ’£πŸ’£ all your clothing, jewelry, shoes, accessories, makeups, the list goes on... available at the click of your fingers. I type in blue makeup and everything I've labeled blue and makeup comes up with the pic showing it, so I know exactly what it is! I need shoes to match an outfit... I just type in shoes and the color and I see all I have in that color. If you don't have something like this wardrobe and you're a clothes-aholic like me, I couldn't recommend enough getting something like this.

It's also RLV enabled so I can click the pic and it'll dress me completely. I personally don't use this feature but it's part of the awesomeness of it!

I couldn't decide what I wanted to wear for this blog! I even asked on facebook if anyone had any ideas! No one said anythingπŸ˜₯😭! So I went to my wardrobe and typed denim black into it. And went from there! And what a cute outfit I came up with! Some of the best designers out there! L&B (Lapointe Bastchild), Lassitude & Ennui, Blueberry, Alaskametro<3, *CK* (Candy Kitten), Glam Affair, Truth, DP (Dark Passion), EarthStones, Cae, **RE** (RealEvil Industries), Meva, Rebel Hope... Let's just say Wow!
(All links above are for IN WORLD store locations)
How the links work:
Click the name of the store and go to the store's MP location or in world location depending on where you'd need to go to get the item. Click on the name of the item and go directly to the MP location of that particular item (Or in world as appropriate).

(Unable to find on MP so hopefully in world)

Sim Location: Maria's Mansion

Generals (Me):
Head: Lelutka Bento Head Chloe 3.0 (In World Only)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - VLara 4.1 (In World Only)
Skin: Glam Affair - Cleo (In World Only)
Shape: Custom - Not for Sale

Top To Bottom (Me):
Hair: Truth Hair -Aislin (Uber Fair!)
Eye Shadow: Glam Affair - Eyeshadow 013 LeLutka (Possibly in world was bought at a fair)
Eyelashes/Liner: Flair - Eyelashes - Diva - LeLutka (Possibly in world was bought at a fair)
Lipstick: Liquid ~ Slippery Red(Like for Catwa) ~ Lelutka Lipstick(Link for Lelutka)
Earrings: Alaskametro<3 - Drop Earrings Crystal, Silver
Necklace: Cae - Mantra Necklace Fearless (Possibly in world, not on mp)
Bracelet (Left): EarthStones - Diamond Tennis Bracelet
Bracelet (Right):  L&B - Bracelet Charm Bangle Brat (Gacha Item - Sold multiple places on MP)
 Rings: Meva - Bento Rings Silver (Each is a separate piece)
Belly Piercing:  **RE** - Dolce Belly Piercing - Maitreya, Slink, Belleza
Belly Chain:  **RE** - Julia Belly Chain - Maitreya, Slink, Belleza
Shirt: *CK* Snuggle Top & Skirt (Skirt not shown) - Naughty Girl Top Shown
(In World Only)
Shorts with Belt: Blueberry - Lola Shorts - Black
Anklet: Rebel Hope - Starfish Beach Anklet - Group Gift
Shoes: Lassitude & Ennui - Panda Flats - Black
(Gacha Item - Sold multiple places on MP)
πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
If you ever need help finding something feel free to message me in world or comment here. I'll be happy to help you find something or get you in contact with the right people :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog 210 - It's Valentine's Day! YAY!

Blog 211 - Sweet Potatoes - Floating Around

Blog 208 - Even Princesses Love Jack