Blog 135 - Idealia The Style Loft Rocks!

Costumes are over! YAY onto sexiness once again! πŸ’‹πŸ’–
Yes, I'm aware I'm a dork. πŸ‘‹

This blog is a mix of all kinds of prettiness! πŸ’£ New Idealia Necklace, L&B Blouse 🎽, Sexy TSL Skirt πŸ‘—, New Truth VIP Hair πŸ‘±! And that belly bump 🀰! Oh dear, it's getting huge!

For those of you not into the SL pregnancies 🀰 I do actually try to keep them out of my blogs most of the time but I couldn't resist the opportunity to show it off this one time. *Whispers* Twins.🍼🍼

I actually adore this combo/outfit. Using, stated before, my wardrobe hud/website I was able to put this together and just simply fell in love with it. (Yes, I saved the outfit!) The necklace is available in store as a group gift and be sure to look around because it's a great store! And the skirt is available at The Darkness Monthly this month, November, ONLY. So be sure you're swinging over to grab it up before it's gone!

Next blog hopefully my honey will be back, missing having him in my blogs!! πŸ˜ŸπŸ˜”πŸ˜—

Hope You Enjoy! πŸ’“πŸ’‹πŸ˜€
How the links work:
Click the name of the store and go to the store's MP location or in world location depending on where you'd need to go to get the item. Click on the name of the item and go directly to the MP location of that particular item (Or in world as appropriate). If there's fat packs available I'll try to give that MP location and the color shown.
The smaller pictures are poses by me: Goddess Poses & Animations
Message me in world if you'd like to purchase it. Stores going up soon.
Generals (Me):
Head: Lelutka Bento Head Chloe 3.0 (In World Only)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - VLara 4.1 (In World Only)
Skin: Glam Affair - Cleo (In World Only)
Shape: Custom made by me - Not for Sale
Top To Bottom (Me):
Hair: Truth Hair - Caira (VIP Nov. 2018 - In World)
If you're not VIP at Truth... it is SOOOoooo worth the admission price!
Eye Shadow: Veechi - Vixen Shadow (@ Uber Fair!)
Eyelashes/Liner: Flair - Eyelashes - Diva - LeLutka (Possibly in world was bought at a fair)
Lipstick: L'IZZO New Generation - Deesses Boutique Sweet Lipstick Set (5 Colors)
The stones change color as well as the metal!
Rings: Meva - Bento Rings Silver (Also available in Gold)
Shirt: L&B - Zoe Blouse
For Classic / Omega / Maitreya / Belleza / Baby bump / Eve  
Skirt: The Style Loft - Noire Skirt (Nov 2018 @ The Darkness Monthly)
4 Different designs on a Hud comes with it!
It's a pretty limited color hud but has the basics which is all I normally use anyway.
White, Black, Red, Grey... I'm happy!
πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
In World Links to Stores
        IDEALIA                                      TSL             

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog 210 - It's Valentine's Day! YAY!

Blog 208 - Even Princesses Love Jack

Blog 211 - Sweet Potatoes - Floating Around